Crystal Singing Bowl Practitioner Certification Program
Welcome to the 1st Crystal Singing Bowl Sound Bath Practitioner Program on the East Coast!
OM Education presents
Practitioner Certification in Crystal Singing Bowl Performance & Meditation
Receive training from experienced sound therapy practitioners, certified hypnotherapists, and professional musicians!
Crystal singing bowls are making mesmerizing appearances in yoga studios & meditation sessions all over the world.
But there is an art to playing crystal singing bowls. They not only serve as powerful meditation anchors, but also as musical instruments to be played with harmonic, melodic, and rhythmic nuance.
Sound is an incredibly powerful tool for emotional transformation, activating the subconscious & transforming the mind, body, and spirit in profound ways.
As the popularity of sound therapy with crystal singing bowls increases, so does the responsibility of knowing how different elements of sound & singing bowls, can impact mindbody balance and how to apply this knowledge into your meditative music & sound meditations.
In this comprehensive training, you will learn foundational principles of sound therapy to help you understand how to use singing bowls intentionally & professionally.
You’ll receive your certification, ready to perform your crystals singing bowls with confidence, nuance, sensitivity, & creative freedom in your one-on-one or group community sessions!
What You Will Learn
Through 10 Modules, you’ll learn about:
- History of Singing Bowls & Sound Therapy
- Scientific Foundations of Sound, the Brain, & Emotion
- Foundations of Crystal Singing Bowl (CSB) Therapy
- The Mysticism of Sound & The Art of Deep Listening
- Language of Sound Meditation, Level 1
- Basic Music Theory for the CSB Practitioner
- Principles of Effective Sound Meditations
- Sound Bath Preparation & Facilitation
- CSB & Sound Bath Performance Techniques (for up to 4 CSB’s)
- Ethical Principles of Sound Therapy for Wellness Practitioners
How Can Crystal Singing Bowls Enhance My Wellness Practice?
Crystal singing bowl vibrations are powerful in transforming our physical, mental, & energetic states, deepening relaxation, & activating the subconscious.
Multiple studies have shown that singing bowls can help lower brainwaves, and facilitate healing and energy recovery, induce the body’s relaxation response, lift mood, and calm the mind.
Singing bowls can help shift people into deeper states of peace, helping them to access heightened states of consciousness, connect with their intuition, create and manifest intentions, and connect with the Universal Flow, among many other benefits.
Who is this Practitioner Certification Program for?
This program is for health, yoga, meditation, sound, massage therapists, Accupuncture Physicians, mental health professionals, coaches & other wellness professionals who wish to learn how to incorporate crystal singing bowls in an energetically, scientifically, & musically sound way into their sessions with clients & communities.
We also extend our course offerings to therapists and physicians interested in learning more about the science of sound, and how singing bowls can be an effective tool for clients to access inner calm, destress, and focus. Come discover how other health professionals have encountered the amazing capacity of singing bowls to help in treating physical, mental, and emotional imbalance.
And finally, we welcome anyone who wishes to learn how to help people to shift from being stuck in their mind more easily into their bodies and hearts, accessing deeper states of peace, joy, and consciousness, cultivating their intuition, creating and manifesting with intention, and connecting with their inner world in meaningful ways.
Discover the magic of crystal singing bowl performance & sound meditations!
*Hands on practicals are held in our beautiful Sound Healing Showroom at the OM Shoppe & Spa in Sarasota, FL along with a blended digital learning enviroment.
*Crystal Singing Bowls will be provided for participants to use during practical sessions.
Meet Your Instructor
A native of Mexico, she immigrated to the United States, when she was 4 years old. She was immersed in music at a very early age, starting with piano, at the age of 6, and violin at the age of 14. While still in high school, she excelled in regional competitions and performed with symphonies and chamber groups in Southern California. She earned a scholarship to study music at La Sierra University, but opted, instead, to reconnect with her roots through her B.A. in cross-cultural studies.
She went on to obtain her Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, with an emphasis in applied anthropology, from Georgia Southern University. As an anthropologist, she developed a wellness education program for Latina migrant women experiencing interpersonal violence. Her research into mind-body medicine, and the time she spent with the strong and beautiful community of women she worked with inspired her to pursue more deeply her own journey of wellness. This led her to return to the music that had been such a source of healing throughout her life.
As a professional violinist and session musician, Zulema performs with numerous acts, composes music, and continues to research sound therapy and wellness, especially in relation to deep journeying and musical traditions from around the world. Sound is a powerful medium for the transference of energy, and so, she aims, with reverence and compassion in each note she plays, to step out of the way and give voice to the stories of the human spirit.
This is not just another video program!
- A Library of online video modules that you’ll be able to go through, with accompanying worksheets, and other Sound Bath Resource Guides to help you apply what you’re learning.
- A one-on-one Zoom Meeting with your instructor assessing your personal goals, along with an instrument consultation, prior to the start of the course.
- Exclusive student discounts at The OM Shoppe
- A monthly group Q & A and check-in with your instructor.
- Weekly short quizzes and homework assignments with personalized feedback.
- Reflection journaling workbook as you develop your personal practice with sound.
- 3 Case Study opportunities with guidance and evaluations, to help you apply & improve your skills.
- Forever Access & Free Course Updates. (As this course grows, you benefit! With lifetime access to the materials, you always get the most up-to-date tools and techniques…for free!)
You’ll also have the opportunity to receive the following in person in a 3-day Sound Bath Intensive at the beautiful, sound healing mecca of The OM Shoppe & Spa in Sarasota, FL on March 19, 20, & 21 of 2022 (at the culmination of your training):
- Practicum: You’ll have the chance to perform a sound meditation for your instructor and a group of your peers, to apply what you’ve learned & get final feedback.
- BONUS Mastermind on “Creative Methods & Solutions to Incorporate Sound Therapy in Wellness Professions.”
- BONUS Workshops on Easy Sound Bath instruments to instantly up-level your 4-bowl sound baths.
- BONUS Presentation on “How A Variety of Active & Passive Sound Meditations Can Widen Your Wellness Toolbox”
What will I need for class?
We provide bowls for use during practicals, but for personal practice, we highly recommend getting a set of your own crystal singing bowls. Once enrolled you will have access to exclusive student discount program with The OM Shoppe. You will receive one on one consultation to curate the very best collection of instruments all while enjoying savings for students only.
Bring your own notebook/journal, pen, & favorite mallet(s). Bring an open spirit and enthusiasm for helping others.
What makes the OM Education Crystal Singing Bowl Practitioner Certification Program different than other crystal singing bowl courses?
At the OM Shoppe, our dedicated, experienced instructors offer comprehensive education on crystal singing bowls from an energetic, scientific, neurolinguistic, and musical perspective, giving you the tools by which to confidently perform crystal singing bowl meditations for your clients & communities.
Use our 99.9% pure crystal singing bowls to practice with, in class, and receive guidance for creating a singing bowl set to satisfy your professional & personal needs. Learn more about singing bowls today.
Receive instruction in composition, giving you creative freedom in truly personalizing your sessions & being able to channel sound movement for your particular audience’s needs.
Our program will leave you confident in performing solo or with other musicians, for individual or group sound therapy, as well as facilitating deeply effective guided meditation sessions.
Ready To Play?
Sign Up Below To Get Started
Class Begins Oct 4th
Etiquette for your In Person Class Experience
March 19th, 20th & 21st 9AM-5PM
Graduation & Sound Bath 7-9:30PM Monday 21st
- Arrive without strong scents on you (i.e., perfume, cologne, or body odor).
- Be respectful of the sensitivities of those around you.
- Do not touch additional sound bath instruments, unless you ask permission. Some are personal instruments of the sound practitioners, but we will be happy to show you how to approach the shop instruments for sale.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early, so you have time to settle into your seats and receive instruction before the journey begins.
- Do not talk during the sound meditation portion of your classes. Silence all cell phones and other distracting devices.
- Do not drink alcohol or use drugs before or during the sound experience.
- If you need an extra blanket to be comfortable, please bring it.
We offer the most comprehensive crystal singing bowl practitioner courses available!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Please note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of our products is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. The OM Shoppe does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional information expressed by The OM Shoppe are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice.