Enviromental Health Policies & Procedures
Safe To Relax
Enviromental Safety & Pandemic Response 2020
All unvaccinated employees, guests and persons upon entering The OM Shoppe are required to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Our facility is regularly disinfected, with disinfecting products approved by the CDC. We are working hard to reduce the likelihood that COVID-19 could enter our facility. Protecting our staff, customers and clients remains of paramount importance for us.
The OM Shoppe Showroom
For the safety of all guests and our staff please adhere to the following when visiting our showroom.
Unvaccinated Guests & Staff
- Wear A Mask while shopping or in our facility
- Practice Social Distancing
- Be Courteous & Patient
- Do NOT Visit If You Are Feeling Ill
- Do NOT Visit If You Have A Fever or Cough
- Schedule A Shopping Appointment To Avoid Waiting
To protect our guests throughout the day we do the following.
- Disinfect Commonly Touched Areas i.e.Checkout/Door Handles & Counter Tops
- Run An Air Purifier with UV Light & Hepa Filter
- Require ALL Unvaccinated Guests & Staff To Wear A Mask
- Disinfect Restrooms Multiple TImes Daily
Our spa clients safety and ability to relax is of great importance to us all. Protecting our staff and therapists is of great concern. Creating a safe space where both therapist and client can feel comfortable is our aim.
- All Unvaccinated Treatment Clients Are Required To Wear A Mask
- Unvaccinated Therapists Are Required To Wear A Mask
- Spa Clients Must Fill Out A Covid Disclousre Form
- Clients Must Sign A Liability Waiver Before Receiving Treatment
- Clients Must Wash Hands Before & After Treatment
Before and after treatments our Spa Facility rooms are disinfected as per CDC guidelines using products that adhere to the recommendations of medical experts.
- No Blankets Or Linens Are Reused
- Rooms Are Disintected Including All Door Knobs/ Table Tops / Bedding / Bottles / Floors/ Seating & Tools
- 15 Minutes Of Air Circulaiton In Our Spa Rooms Is Conducted Between Appointments
Classes & Events
The OM Shoppe has resumed events to full capacity. At this time as cases are still on the decline in Sarasota County and the U.S. we are working hard to keep Covid-19 from entering our facility.
***If Unvaccinated then Masks are required at all performances and events.
We will update everyone with the steps we are taking to keep us all safe & sound.
We deeply appreciate everyones willingness to help keep us all stay safe & sound during this trying time. We are available to disucss any questions or help clarify anything further by calling us directly. We look forward to seeing you again soon.