Enviromental Health Policies & Procedures
Safe To Relax
Enviromental Safety & Pandemic Response 2020
All employees, guests and persons upon entering The OM Shoppe are required to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Our facility is regularly disinfected, with disinfecting products approved by the CDC. We are working hard to reduce the likelihood that COVID-19 could enter our facility. Protecting our staff, customers and clients remains of paramount importance for us.
The OM Shoppe Showroom
For the safety of all guests and our staff please adhere to the following when visiting our showroom.
- Wear A Mask while shopping or in our facility
- Practice Social Distancing
- Be Courteous & Patient
- Do NOT Visit If You Are Feeling Ill
- Do NOT Visit If You Have A Fever or Cough
- Schedule A Shopping Appointment To Avoid Waiting
To protect our guests throughout the day we do the following.
- Disinfect Commonly Touched Areas i.e.Checkout/Door Handles & Counter Tops
- Run An Air Purifier with UV Light & Hepa Filter
- Limit Entry to 50% Capacity
- Require ALL Guests & Staff To Wear A Mask
- Disinfect Restrooms Multiple TImes Daily
Our spa clients safety and ability to relax is of great importance to us all. Protecting our staff and therapists is of great concern. Creating a safe space where both therapist and client can feel comfortable is our aim.
- All Treatment Clients Are Required To Wear A Mask
- Therapists Are Required To Wear A Mask & Face Shield
- Spa Clients Must Fill Out A Covid Disclousre Form
- Clients Must Sign A Liability Waiver Before Receiving Treatment
- Clients Must Wash Hands Before & After Treatment
Before and after treatments our Spa Facility rooms are disinfected as per CDC guidelines using products that adhere to the recommendations of medical experts.
- No Blankets Or Linens Are Reused
- Rooms Are Disintected Including All Door Knobs/ Table Tops / Bedding / Bottles / Floors/ Seating & Tools
- 15 Minutes Of Air Circulaiton In Our Spa Rooms Is Conducted Between Appointments
Classes & Events
The OM Shoppe has resumed small events of only 10 or less persons per the CDC guidance.. At this time as cases are still on the rise in Sarasota County and the U.S. we are working hard to keep Covid-19 from entering our facility.
We are happy to offer our Sound Journeys as Virtual Events and two in persona shows the last Sunday of every month. Our monthly Wednesday Sound Baths have also resumed with small groups of less than 10 for proper social distancing.
***Masks are required at all performances and events.
We will update everyone with the steps we are taking to keep us all safe & sound. Our next in person Level II Sound Healers Course is scheduled for Oct 2020.
We deeply appreciate everyones willingness to help keep us all stay safe & sound during this trying time. We are available to disucss any questions or help clarify anything further by calling us directly. We look forward to seeing you again soon.